Your ColdKit is designed to be frozen and placed inside the Carry Bag to help keep your foods cool until lunchtime. Although the ColdKit is designed to prevent puncturing, it is possible that it may tear. The IcePack is filled with purified water, so it is safe if punctured by chance.
There are 8 small squares on the IcePack. If one square is punctured the other squares will remain unaffected and you can continue to use the IcePack. Here are some useful tips in using your ColdKit -
1) You should freeze the ColdKit overnight before using – and you should freeze the IcePack with the fabric Sleeve on.
2) Remove the ColdKit from the Carry Bag as soon as it comes home to prevent excess moisture inside the Carry Bag.
3) Wash the Sleeve intermittently to keep it clean – remove the IcePack and launder the Sleeve by hand or in your washing machine.
4) Make sure to thoroughly dry the Sleeve before using again.
5) Wipe clean the IcePack as needed.
6) We recommend treating the IcePack with extra care to prevent ripping and puncturing, especially when it is not frozen.
For more information on our lunch packing systems and what to expect, check out our video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhKDMbZq918
- Email Us
For General Questions and Help Ordering Our Products:
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply just as soon as we can. If you would rather call our call center for assistance, you can reach us at (844) 752-6388 (Planet8)
For Quality Control Issues (if you are having an issue with your PlanetBox product):
Please email us at email@example.com. Please describe your question or concern, include any pictures you can take to demonstrate the issue, and our quality control team with get back to you shortly. Email is the BEST way to contact us about quality issues as we can find your order by your email address and quickly resolve your issue.
For Media Inquires:
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with "media inquiry" in the subject line and the appropriate person will get back to you shortly.
For Wholesale Inquires:
Please email us at email@example.com